Barrister, Solicitor & Notary
Tel: (709) 466-6119
Fax: (709) 466-7109
- Attended high school in Lethbridge until Grade 11 in 2003
- Graduated with honors from Exploits Valley High in Grand Falls-Windsor in 2004.
- Received the Degree, Bachelor of Arts from Memorial University in 2008, majoring in Political Science.
- Received the Degree, Juris Doctor from University of New Brunswick in 2012.
- Received the Degree, Bachelor of Business Administration from Memorial University in 2014
- Completed the 2012 Law Society of Newfoundland Bar Course.
- Called to the Bar of Newfoundland and Labrador as a Barrister and Solicitor on February 15, 2013
Memberships and Community Activities
- Was a member of the Clarenville Minor Hockey Association for a number of years as a player.
- Active in the local music scene and currently with several projects including a 5 piece band.
- Involved with local recreational sports such as softball and hockey.
- Provincial Court of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Provincial Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Small Claims Division
- Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, General Division
- Supreme Court of Newfoundland and Labrador, Family Division